Do you have a fair bit of spare time, particularly from March 28th to April 12th?
Do you want to drive my band 4 or 5 Magicians around the country on our tour?
Here is the deal :
- We're playing 13 or 14 shows in 15 days - Friday 28th March to Saturday 12th April, starting in Brighton and ending in London, taking a pretty logical route up and down the country.
- We're getting paid on average around £50/60 for each show.
- After petrol is paid for and we've eaten, we'll give the rest of this money to you.
- If you have your own vehicle (must be a big estate car, or a van capable of seating 5 people including yourself) then I guess you stand to make a decent whack out of this. If not, we'll have to borrow something and insure it, but even then, you'll get a bit of money!
- We're getting fed and made drunk at more or less every show I think, so a good time can definitely be had without starving to death!
- If you play guitar, keyboard, any brass or woodwind instrument, or even just the maracas and can make it to a couple of rehearsals in Brighton just before the tour starts, then you can be in the band on the tour if you're into that kind of thing too.
So yeah if any of you think you might want to do this, or know anyone you think might, then please get in contact with me here or at the myspace :