Okay, after much agonising and guilt tripping myself this is the final tracklisting:
1. Paul Hawkins - Isopod (I can evolve)
2. Pocus Whiteface - Giant Isopods Ate My Well-Known Brand of Corn Chips
3. Pagan Wanderer Lu - An Isopod Is Cute In The Eyes Of An Isopod
4. Silence at Sea - Gladiators on Repeat
5. Plurals - What Know They Of Bathynomus?
6. The Jaynes - Crusty The Isopod
7. Stealthtones - Nefarious Crustacean Confectionary Debacle
8. Little My - In Isolation Nothing Makes Sense
9. Werk - Giant Isopods Have Stolen My Gameboy
10. Jam on Bread - Isopod in my bathroom
11. The Silent Clothes - Hold it Together
12. Tom Lee - Two Letters Less Than The Apple
13. Time Space Repeat - Rise of the Giant Isopods
14. Meles Meles - Isopod Love Song
15. Ziggy Bolus & The Thomas Fergusson Band - Me, Myself & Isopod
16. Hello World - Vorarephilia
Apologies to those of you who contributed and didn't get included. I decided to go for what I considered the best tracklisting, not worry about hurting people's feelings (sorry!), and try and ignore which tracks were by people I knew.
Surprisingly little of what I got sent was actually bad, I generally only didn't include something if it:
1) wasn't really a 'song' - i.e. more of an instrumental/spoken word affair
2) wasn't sufficiently 'about giant isopods'
I thought this was fair for a compilation called 'Songs About Giant Isopods'.
Will look into artwork and a limited cd-run in the new year. Will also upload choice cuts onto the bathynomus central myspace soon and get copies out to selected DJ's and tastemakers.
Thanks to everyone who contributed. I love that this record is actually going to happen.