Is it time for the annual debate of what Xmas songs ripen your holly berries...
For me, it depends who I'm talking to. If I'm with my nerdy indie-crowd then I'll inevitably say
1. Just Like Christmas - LOW
2. It's Cliched to be Cynical at Christmas - HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT
3. O Come O Come... - BELLE & SEBASTIAN
But really I think...
1. Sitiing on the ice in the ice rink - GEORGE FORMBY
2. 8 Days of Christmas - DESTINY'S CHILD
3. I was born on christmas day - ST ETIENNE
Unless I'm out with fans of the Fall:
1. No Xmas for John Quays
2. Xmas With Simon
3. (We Wish You) A Protein Christmas.