Ok here goes my very first lyrics quizz. It's pretty easy I think, not trying to out-indie anyone, just some lyrics I really love.
1. "So take this thin broken down circus clown reject and give her the name of a queen"
2. "I know she loved me then, I swear to god she did, It's the way she'd bite my lower lip and push her hips against my hips and dig her nails deep within my skin"
3. "And all the towns we build, we build them so, so the lions could escape, so they could roam"
4. "My hand held yours, but who was prouder, to be with the other? I think it was me."
5. "And if I fall into the drink, I will say your name before I sink"
6. "I don't mean to close the door, but for the record my heart is sore."
7. "Cast myself into infinity, trust me I have my reasons"
8. "You come over with all of your friends and all their opinions I don't want to know"
9. "so drop your garden hose, skip your dinner, and come down if you wanna have smart sex with a winner "
10. "There's blood between my legs, and in the grass outside your house I pain"
That last one always disturbs me.