1. how long would it take to listen to every piece of recorded (released) music. Would it be possible in a limetime?
2. you're in some sort of band. What would your stage name be?
3. choose: either listen to your 3 favourite albums on constant repeat in your brain for the rest of your life or never listen to any music again (you don't even have the capability to recognise music, though you still miss the experience)
4. unless you're listening to something completely unique, why focus your attention on new music?
5. how closely do you think your tastes align with the collective tastes of DiS?
and as a bonus...
just how do you read the track titles on Vision Creation Newsun by Boredoms?