Simple. Guess the artist and the song, and win my admiration. No googling, y'all.
1) Certain as a nail bomb in the head.
2) Who's doin's this? Who's killin' us?
3) Sound sharp, fit, fixed, greased and clean.
3) I walked with my hands held out.
4) Bury your head, bare your heart.
5) It's just a way to stay alive, boy, it's such a trip just to survive.
6) Crawl, Crawl as a child.
7) A rockabilly star from the days of old.
8) Shaking her hips, like she's some kind of treat.
9) Did they make you wear a dress, did they?
10) I don't care about partoes or a good time, I won't stand in your line.
GO! (answers may be late/tomorrow morning, as I'm going for a curry)