I was just given about twenty minutes to do this. I'm not at all sure that they're any good
1. Where did you guys grow up in Germany? And what first got you hooked on house music?
2. You started out running a club night in Stuttgart way back in the early 1990s. How would you say the scene in Germany has progressed since then?
3. You’ve gone on record as saying that in terms of production, Germany is running the show. Who else do you think is giving you guys a run for your money?
4. Your sound sways from minimal to electro, whilst always maintaining an undercurrent of house throughout. How would you describe your own sound?
5. How do your tastes and styles differ as individuals? Is it ever difficult to satisfy both of you when producing a track?
6. This year sees you in the midst of a gruelling worldwide tour. How has the year gone so far?
7. What’s the best way to stay sane during a routine of airport to hotel, hotel to airport…?
8. How do the crowds differ from country to country? Do you purposely adapt your sets depending on where you are?
9. Do you play Paris much? I hear the scene over there has just exploded in the last couple of years.
10. How about the crowds over here in England? Would we be right in thinking that Germans in general see the English as a bunch of pasty drunks?
11. After so long in the game, have you guys become battle weary? Or do you still like to go out and party as good as the rest of them when you get the chance?
12. Aside from this Strictly compilation that you’ve turned your hand to, what other Tiefshwarz projects are you currently working on? Anything in the pipeline?
13. We hear you both used to be really big on Masters of Work. What’s your take on Defected’s decision to bring back some of the Strictly Rhythm classics?
14. What inspired you to mix this Strictly compilation? Any memories or experiences that were sound tracked by big Strictly tunes over the years?
15. You’ve been DJing together now for over ten years. If you were to stop tomorrow how do you believe people would remember you?
What SHOULD I have asked them?