in terms of the trajectory of your fandom?
1) never seen them before or heard a note of their music, possibly never even heard of them but see them and are instantly converted.
2) heard some stuff and liked it so decide to check them out
3) already getting into them but not a total fan yet
4) already on the cusp of knowing this is going to be a band you love but their stuff hasn't completely gotten under your skin yet. You wouldn't know all the words but you'd know the tunes.
5) Listened to them loads and know the album(s) inside out
My vote is for 4. I'm always slightly disappointed by bands I see at stage 5. It's nice when a live show is the tipping point between liking and loving.
is this even a question?