1) 'lucid tentacles test in sleeve'
2) 'the boy i know knows a pretty girl in every town/and the way they look, they were made to let each other down'
3) 'chances are, if i could change, i'd do it all the same, but differently'
4) 'do as i didn't do, because i'm a picture of umdumbivity'
5) 'his hot serge trousers flapped wildly over his enormous plastic sandals as he jumped and jumped and gyrated towards a long-haired man'
6) 'voices tell me i'm the shit'
7) 'i am tom the cowherd. i look after the cows'
8) 'i can't think of anything bad to say about polish people, but i'm sure they're bastards'
9) 'flourine is the lightest of the halogens!'
10) 'the dogs don't depend on a thing - they just lick your face as they see it end'.
I'm sure I did number 10 in another quiz, but it's my favourite song lyric ever so I don't care. 1, 3, 8 and 9 are pretty hard.