Ok. My Zen went on shuffle. 20 times. Guess what the songs were. You'll win a prize. Not really. Some of these are really quite easy....
1. An ending fitting for the start, you twisted, tore our love apart
2. Under a lamp light, Monica stands at midnight.
3. Even if I am in love with you, all this to say, what's it to you
4. Can I scream!
5. Fox in the snow, where do you go to find something you could eat?
6. Small talk on the radio, It seems I am going nowhere today
7. Saw you in my computer, never seen no one cuter.
8. I want your silent parts, the parts the birds love, I know there's such a place.
9. It was an April morning, when they told us we should go.
10. This is the ghouls night out, suffer onto me.
11. Another quarter mile, we can't stop running, must be on time.
12. Here comes the action, here it comes at last.
13. On my way to sunny California, on my way to spend another sunny day.
14. I'm sick of working for a living, I'm just ticking off the dies till I die.
15. People taking pictures of the summer, just in case someone thought they had missed it.
16. Come back to me awhile, change your style again.
17. Small jean genie, snuck off to the city.
18. Revolution, we're the solution, we're gonna take it to the overload.
19. Do you feel like a chain store? Practically floored.
20. You say you want diamonds and a ring of gold, you say you want your story to remain untold.