Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
don`t post it on myspace
Pfft, I've seen this sort of thing on TV, and you don't need £20k to clean it up, you just need a mop, and a few shame-faced looking friends to flip cushions clean side up.
as can be found in the yellow pages to remove nasty scratches in tables. BUT NOT moustaches drawn on precious paintings. BEWARE!
I totally thought of that advert when reading the article :-D
"it has been alleged that party-goers:
- urinated on the mother's wedding dress
- stole cash and jewellery
- ripped light fittings from the ceiling by swinging on them
- stubbed out cigarettes on the carpet
- vomited throughout the house
- barricaded the back door to prevent neighbours getting in
- Dyed Fred Perry clothes belonging the host's brother because they "didn't like charvas" (the North East dialect for chavs)."
- just flip over that carpet there will you?. run a mop over this urine soaked wedding dress will you?
srsly that is fairly appaling behaviour if its true and it brings shame on the name of all youths today. kids don't realise how good they have it. in MY day we had to walk 20 miles t'pit every morning etc etc
Isn't North East, it's Newcastle/Durham.
I call them TWOCkas,
Are in the North East of England, I believe.