1) "you have the eyes of a hawk and you see me through / but the words of my songs are not all about you"
2) "i thought i could organize freedom / how scandinavian of me"
3) "arithmatic, arithmatock / turn the hands back on the clock"
4) "i'm not gonna get too sentimental
like those other sticky valentines / cause i don't know if you are loving somebody, i only know it isn't mine"
5) "i'm not a political fighter / i don't even have a cigarette lighter"
6) "i'm just a tender thing, i can't handle too much stress / i start to fall apart after a couple of cigarettes"
7) "nothing's happened but i think it will soon / so i sit here waiting for for god / on a train to the astral plain"
8) "one's the blue light of the late night bus / one's the blue light of the moon over us"
9) "And i can hear the spanish screams /
of girlfriends in the other rooms who are not like me"
10) "the sound is cranked, pretty things on the radio / and i'm free: f, r, double e"