For me :
1. TAXI GIRL : ‘seppuku' is the french equivalent of ‘pornography' ‘unknown pleasures' or ‘soul mining'. Sadly they never really survived this manifesto of despair. Really worth getting !
2. MARQUIS DE SADE / MARC SEBERG : Philippe Pascal different bands moved from Television-influenced to pop with charms !
3. AUTOUR DE LUCIE : shit live but nice fragile pop on records.
4. CANDIE PRUNE : the french Elastica !
5. KAT ONOMA : ambitious jazz-rock always on the verge of turning pretentious...