1) "I had a cold one at the dragon / some phillipino floorshow / i talked baseball with the lieutenant over a singapore sling / and i wondered how the same moon shining down over this chinatown fair could look down on Illinois and fine you there."
2) "I got a hand / So I got a fist / So I gotta do plan this the best that I can do / they all say it's in God's hands - but god doesn't always have the best goddamn plans, does he?"
3) "We hung about the stadium, we've got no place to stay / we hung around the tenderloin and tenderly you tell about the saddest book you ever red, it always makes you cry / the statue's crying too, and Willie Mays."
4) "And the prince he stayed at home / So she was feeling kind of grim / But she stepped into her buzzzzzz / she no longer needed him / and she was dancing all in rags / with a face made of ash / and everybody in the club that night just knew it was a fairytale smash."
5) "No more going to the dark side, with your flying saucer eyes."
6) "Sometimes in the weekends we meet up at our favourite cafe / I'll order a chai tea and you will have the usual au lait / And when the place get crowded
then they freak out and they play the techno louder."