Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
moulded to one of the little inside pockets of mine from the previous owner.
Maybe I should burn it.
i would love an irn bru bar!
I don't think it would taste good.
eat it, but savour every chew.
sleeping in a tent like that and breathing in mould will kill you. srsly.
Even if you don't think it's wet. Chances are it is. A little bit.
Mould is bad. It gives you brain damage.
Mouldy tents can be recovered though. get some special mouldy washing stuff (yup, thats the brand name) and leave your tent in the bath soaking overnight then hang out to dry.
I tried searching for what the stuff might be and could only find this:
MOULD OR MILDEW - Check for any mould or mildew. Because mould is a living organism it needs to be killed off or it will spread and become worse. A dilute solution of a sterilising fluid such as Milton is ideal for this ( One part sterilising fluid to ten parts water should be satisfactory ). You should carefully sponge the solution onto the mould and then after half an hour rinse off with cold clean water. It is a very good idea to test a section of fabric that is inconspicuous before treating other areas. Never pack your tent away when it is damp; this is a classic way of encouraging mildew.
when you discover this disposable wonder: