I am the channel
Every time I've opened DiS today I've been signed out. Sometimes it doesn't remember my password either. This isn't happening for any other website I use.
also you seem to be saying the video is crashing your firefox too?
without being able to replicate this (or hear of lots of people being afflicted with the same problem) there isn't a great deal we can do with the information you've provided.
- PC (which version of Windows) or Mac or Linux, etc
- do you have the latest version of firefox
- do you have quite an old computer with not a lot of memory?
- have you tried clearing your drownedinsound cookie (a how-to guide http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies )
- which method do you use to sign-in? Box at the top of the page? Using facebook?
- are you using http://drownedinsound.co or http://www.drownedinsound.com ?
If you can answer the bulk if not all of this it will help a great deal
BUT it keeps signing me out. Or at least saying I've been signed out but still letting me post.
- Use a pretty up-to-date laptop with windows vista
- latest, most updated version of firefox
- 160gb hard-drive, 2gb memory, go faster stripes etc
- I've tried clearing my cookies but it's still happening
- I sign in using the nifty little 'sign-in' box at the top of the page
- I'm using //drownedinsound.com
- this all happened after the last update
- it likes to tell me I have 1 new message when I don't
- keep up the great work
I've given up deleting my cookies and what not, because I don't have to do that for any other website. Funny huh?
ALSO NOT VERY IMPORTANT: when you first open any of the board pages, the most recent post timestamp is like it used to be (ie 06 July 23.43 or whatever) and then once the page has loaded properly it switches to (a minute ago (which is totally wank in itself by the way)).
Anyway, if one of you has $9 spare: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0764508350/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new