Right. I've been patient. I accept that when you bring in a new board / change servers / whatever then things will go wrong.
This is taking the utter piss now. I don't know when the 'rebrand' took place but the following is really bumming my goat at the moment.
1) *You have 1 new message* - No I bloody well don't. I've read it. Stop it!
2) *0 users online* - Well that's a bloody lie. I'm online for a start numbnuts.
3) The never ending long load times when I click on a thread. My cookies are clear, my history and cache are clear.
4) Threads still need rebuilding. This isn't Wembley Stadium. This isn't Stratford. It's not 2012. It's a messageboard for yokes sake.
5) *This page has an error on it* - I only wanted to post on a thread. The spelling was good, the grammar was perhaps mediocre. Why don't you post my post? Wait a second, you've posted it 3 times. Why?
Please please please, for the love of my sanity, God and Konica can we sort these problems once and for all? This doesn't happen on other messageboards I go on. Why should it on DiS? My favourite of them all. Until it fucks up again.
Thanks for listening sean and _tom and co.