WeGotTickets are looking for a Full Time Customer and Client Support Person
Salary: £16K PA
WeGotTickets are the leading ticketing agency in the UK for small to medium sized venues and promoters, and work with over 4000 clients to sell over 750,000 tickets for music, comedy and arts events every year. We're looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our growing team based in central Oxford.
Candidates interested in applying for this role should:
· Have great admin and organisational skills, including: data entry, managing multiple priorities, a keen eye for detail, good knowledge of spelling and punctuation, the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
· Be polite and patient – you’ll be supporting the clients who sell tickets with us and the customers who purchase those tickets
· Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Open Office, and the email clients Thunderbird/Outlook.
· Have a good telephone manner
· Enjoy working within a small close-knit team
· Be ambitious and keen to grow with the company
· Knowledge of Photoshop and basic html would be useful, but not essential
For a full job description and details of how to apply please email I.Want.To.Work@WeGotTickets.com
Deadline for applications: 5th September 2011.
Interviews: 15th, 16th or 20th September 2011.