Burn The Jukebox presents a night of acoustic folk and live electronica, eclectic DJs and a CD swap, in the cozy upstairs of the Kings Cross Social Club. Feel free to make a mixtape of anything you fancy, stick it in the bag and receive one in return.
- Woozy electronica and organic beats from King Deluxe Records
- Dubbed out future Garage business courtesy of L2S Recordings
Jitwam & Mutante
- Moving Hip-Hop and Neo-funk, a la Flying Lotus/Madlib
- Heart-felt acoustic melodies, Wimbledon's answer to Laura Marling
- Bearded instrumental Fahey-esque folk at its best
- Endearing Anti-Folk, see Moldy Peaches/Kimya Dawson
£4 on the door or £3 with flyer.