We're looking for a full time drummer to wholeheartedly join the band. Ready to tour, do promo, socialise and get invovled.
We have management, Industry interest, Lots of good contacts, future certainly looks bright. Have a growing fanbase and are looking to get onto the festival circuit by early next year with the view to an album by the end of 2011.
Our perfect drummer would be:
- A lovely person
- Good (technically)
- Likes the same sort of music (roughly)
- exceptionally dedicated
- Between 18 and 25.
- Male (no sexism it's just our bands image)
- Not bad looking (We all know it counts)
- Has an understanding of slightly metal drumming (fall out boys drummer is a good example of what we want)
- Doesn't have a problem with theatrics or looking the part (check the website)
Obviously finding someone that has all these qualities is likely to be hard. But if you have some of them then we'd love to hear from you.
Bands we like: Greenday, The Killers, David Bowie, The kinks,My Chemical Romance, Queen, Avenged Sevenfold, FOB, The used, He is Legend, Iron Maiden, Every time I die, Brand New, etc.