Dogbot ( http://www.dogbotpublishing.com ) is an artist focused music publishing company based in Kentish Town, London. We have sourced a varied collection of eclectic music for use on film, tv, computer games and radio adverts. We are in a growth period; we are currently re-branding and are looking for a keen, motivated individual to help with specific areas of the company.
While this is not a paid internship, we have a sales agent structure so there is definitely scope to earn by generating sales during your internship. We can also offer free tickets & guest list to London gigs, parties & club nights, free festival tickets, and lots of music!!!
We work from a relaxed, informal office with use of a recording studio and a nice garden. We would be happy to help the succesful candidate with their own musical projects / businesses in return for their time. Studio time is also a possibility.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has good knowledge of the ins & outs of the music industry.
* Is familiar / experienced with music publishing & the
* Has strong literacy & computer skills.
* Is familiar / experienced in web design / content creation.
* Can commit 15 - 30 hours a week.
* Is interested in learning more about the music industry and
If this sounds like you, or you'd like more information please get in touch. Email us at hagop.dj "at" gmail.com, please attach CV and/or list relevant experience. Also feel free to call us for a chat on 0775 12345 71