This Halloween, the plague returns to London. Luckily, we've found the only safe-house from the deadly virus... or have we?
Ticketholders will be sent the address (it's in between London Bridge and Southwark tubes, so pretty central!) and once inside, you'll be treated to four rooms of ghoulish Halloween fun:
Special Guest Headliner, Kristian Marr, Rory Gilmore
'DANCE OF DEATH' BURLESQUE STAGE:
Compere: Liability Eden, Pearlie Gates, Fifi la Bomb, Ruby Fortune, Trixee Sparkle, Siren Stiletto
SILENT DISCO ROOM DJs:
Sadie Frost, Caroline Flack, Team Disgusting, Young & Lost Club, We Are (Not) Sex People, Badspeller, Sexually Transmitted Disco, Rockfort
- FREE fancy dress, courtesy of Angels Fancy Dress (www.fancydress.com) *
- FREE plague-riddled horror make-up by film makeup artists
- All your favourite Halloween games (apple bobbing etc.)
- Special surprises that'll have you spooked out of your skin by midnight!
- Attempts to break creepy Guinness World Records.
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FROM: www.wegottickets.com/f/424
£25 each, or £120 for 6. Everybody who buys a ticket before Friday 24th October goes into a draw to win one of 50 goodie bags, containing some, or all of: DVDs. CDs, iPods, jewellery, free tickets to London Dungeons and Thorpe Park's Fright Nights, t-shirts, sweets and more.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org