- "...‘Fading Away’ is like Nine Inch Nails covering Depeche Mode, and yes, that is a good thing; PNDC has created what will possibly be one of the great outsider albums of 2008". (4/5)
- "... ’Fading Away’ is a record that proves Europe has as much talent brooding in home studios as America does in basement bars. ...this is most surely 80's music for the new millennium. Pleasant surprise". (Vital weekly-NL)
- "... So, this is one album that deserves to be a success... In fact, we would go as far as saying that this is the best mix of European influences that we have heard in quite some time". (5/5)
- "...PNDC used the sounds of rhythm machine, guitar (electric and acoustic), synth, bass and computer as the best processor for the creation of very smooth and inteligent pieces that range from a dance to a slow-down tempo. (8/10)
- ... Pndc has it's very own unique expression. I recommend this album to anyone who likes dark pop and new wave.
- "..."Fading Away" is a balanced and good quality collection of dark and sticky atmospheres... it is certain that the fans of this sound as well as the inquisitive will recognize and reward the true qualities this release offers" (7/10)
- "...album ‘fading away’ is out there to be loved and no doubt cherished - better get ourselves a copy"