In the 48 pages, you will find:
- A drunken interview with Anticon's SJ Esau
- another with Fatcat's No Age, again drunk.
- An article by P.Steere aka 'Yorkie' on the ultimate Friday night mixtape featuring Void, Misfits, No Trend, Black Flag, Van Halen, Wipers, Melvins, Flipper and loads more.
- NO record or live reviews
- An account of a trip to PrimaveraSound festival and Gringo records 10th anniversary gig by the alcoholic comedian masquerading as a wordsmith; Daniel Robert Chapman.
- Nicholas Bannerman forcibly extracts occasionally misguided though meticulously articulated rants of personal opinion from Nicholas Jones - who is a brilliant writer.
- A complete disregard for proof reading (first run only - v. limited!).
- Hello Roy G! - a surreal and sick comic debut from Stroidy. "That's genuinely entertaining" - Nick Jones "You're sick" - Daniel Robert Chapman. "lol" - Everyone who has read it.
- Plus gushes on Times New Viking, Persona (film), Planet Records, Norman Records, Crescent, Late Junction (Radio), Mew and Random Rules (Leeds club night).
- illustrations by Jon Owen, Kieron Piercy and Nick Bannerman. As well as an excessively beautiful front and rear cover in full colour.
Order now for £1.20 including 2nd class postage now from: http://www.myspace.com/lonklonklonk