BSP, beside the sea: Brighton's finest headline oddly appealing event
British Sea Power are to headline the Fort Rox event, held in East Sussex this August.
A six-band mini-festival (well, one further act is TBA), the event sees BSP play before the sun goes down at Newhaven Fort, high up on the cliffs. All over by 6pm, if the weather's sweet this promises to be quite special.
The line-up is as follows:
British Sea Power
The Duke Spirit
My Latest Novel
The date for your diary: Saturday August 12. The fund begins at midday and ends by six.
Tickets are a tenner, and are available from Rounder and Resident Records (01273 325440 and 606312 respectively), and from TicketWeb.
More information here, possibly.
- In Photos: Y-Not Festival 2012 @ Peak District National Park
- In Photos: Truck Festival 2012 @ Hill Farm, Steventon
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2011 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- In Photos: Live From Jodrell Bank @ Jodrell Bank, Cheshire
- Mixtape: Camden Crawl '11 + Win VIP Tickets
- Latitude announces first acts, including The National
- Simian Mobile Disco and British Sea Power for Camden Crawl
- Spotifriday #79 - This Week on DiS as a playlist