Deftones & Team Sleep Get Busy
A single, ‘The Late Great Planet Earth', has been pencilled in for a late April/ early May release with the currently untitled LP to follow on May 20th.
In related news, Moreno’s long overdue side project Team Sleep will be getting back to the studio sometime in April to finish off their debut LP. In 2002 an untitled 13 track unmastered promo of this LP appeared on file sharing programs and showed Team Sleep to be an act well worth waiting for. Find it, download it.Try www.kazaa.com.
There are also very strong rumours that both a Deftones and a Team Sleep track will be used on the 2 forthcoming Matrix sequel soundtracks.
- 2012's Most Read: Threads, Reviews and More...
- DiS Staff: #1 Albums of 2012
- 50 Musicians To Follow On Instagram
- Deftones - Koi No Yokan
- Weekend Listening: Stay+, Patrick Wolf, Halls, Exitmusic, Stereophonics, Deftones
- September 2012: Editor's 10 Favourite Streams + Spotify playlist
- No Surprises? 15 Classic Albums of 15 Years Ago
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more