Wales honours its finest talents. And GLC...
- Feeder »
- Lostprophets »
- Tom Jones »
- Liberty X »
- Goldie Lookin' Chain »
- Jem »
- Bullet For My Valentine »
Saturday night saw Wales honour its finest musical talents at the annual Pop Factory Awards. The event recognises the key players in the Welsh music industry, and the results read like this.
Best Live Act: Stereophonics
Best Live Event: Wakestock
Best Pop Act: Liberty X
Best Welsh Language Act: The Poppies
Best Music Export: Jem
Best New Act: The Automatic
Community Music Award: Sonig
Contribution To Music Industry: Dai Davies
Best Performer On The Guest List: Bullet For My Valentine
Rock 'n' Roll Excess: Goldie Lookin' Chain
Best Welsh Band: Lostprophets
Best Album: Feeder
Outstanding Contribution To Music: Tom Jones
Raz, pictured with one of the winning Bullet For My Valentine boys, was unavailable for comment at the time of me writing this. Which was 12.54, since you asked, six minutes before I step out to lunch. But what to have? Y'see, I fancy something hot, but can't really afford pub grub. Decisions, decisions...
The event will be screened on ITV on December 7th.
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Sunday blog
- In Photos: Feeder @ The Leadmill, Sheffield
- Feeder - Generation Freakshow
- "Guitar music's dead? I think that's absolute bollocks!": DiS meets Feeder
- In Photos: Jersey Live Festival 2011 @ Royal Jersey Showground
- Splendour 2011: The DiS review
- In Photos: Chester Rocks Festival 2011 @ Chester Racecourse
- In Photos: V Festival 2010 @ Hylands park, Chelmsford