Metronomy's The English Riviera was one of our favourite records of last year. And that's not just a way of spinning this story out, it's true and is verified in our end of the year list- there it is, at number 10. The record will soon be released in remix form, with a bunch of unreleased reworkings following on consecutively to form the record. It's out on March 6 in the US, so hopefully a day earlier in the UK.
Anyway, here's the meat of the album - the tracks and remixes. Of course, there's some you may have already heard in there and perhaps some you haven't. Dig deeper.
- Corinne (Benoit & Sergio Cover)
- Everything Goes My Way (Ewan Pearson Dub)
- The Look (Two Inch Punch's Shook Shook Refix)
- Loving Arm (Soul Clap's Shake A Leg Mix)
- Corinne (Angles Remix)
- The Bay (Clock Opera Remix)
- The Look (Camo & Krooked Remix)
- She Wants (C-Berg Remix)
- Corinne (Leodoris Remix)
- Everything Goes My Way (Jesse Rose & Duke Dumont Re-Dub)
- Some Written (NewVillager Remix)
- Corinne (Mario Basanov Remix)
- The Bay (Wax Cotton's Remix)
Here's the artwork, too.
You can listen to one of these tracks right now, as it happens. That track is the opening one by Benoit and Sergio. Given it a spin below.