- Jeffrey Lewis »
Today is Black Friday. I'm not sure why that's significant to those of us who aren't in the the United States but hell, people are going on about it everywhere this week. Or so it seems. Anyway, a couple of things which are ostensibly "for Black Friday", as part of Record Store Day's Black Friday, are these two Jeffrey Lewis session video for Wowsers Trousers.
The first is for 'Cult Boyfriend'...
...and the second is for 'Don't Let The Record Label Take You Out To Lunch'.
More information about Wowsers Trousers on their Tumblr.
- In Photos: Field Day 2012 @ Victoria Park, London
- Watch: Jeffrey Lewis session for Wowsers Trousers
- "Art has the power to make good in the world... through the magic of money" - DiS meets Jeffrey Lewi
- Jeffrey Lewis - A Turn in the Dream-Songs
- Watch & Listen: Jeffrey Lewis - 'Mosquito Mass-Murderist'
- In Photos: Indietracks Festival 2011 @ The Midland Railway Centre, Butterley
- Spotifriday #89 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. EMA, Wild Beasts, Murcof + more
- DiS meets Stuart Mackay, founder and organiser of Indietracks