- The Wave Pictures »
Earlier in the year, when news "broke" about the new Wave Pictures album, you might have noticed that one of the tracks, 'Blue Harbour', was named after bassist Franick's favourite line of clothing, from M&S. Well, as it so happens it's also MY favourite line of clothing, too. I'm wearing some lovely black Blue Harbour corduroy trousers, as well as a plain black Blue Harbour t-shirt as I write this.
All this seems to be pointing to the fact that you should indeed watch the video for the track, taken from their current record Beer In The Breakers. 'tis a lovely little visual composition.
- The Wave Pictures - Long Black Cars
- Lost ’11 of 2011 - #11: The Wave Pictures Beer In The Breakers
- Listen: Download free Darren Hayman and Wave Pictures Xmas single
- In Photos: The Wave Pictures @ The Scala, London
- Watch: The Wave Pictures - 'Blue Harbour'
- The Wave Pictures - Beer in the Breakers
- Wave Pictures announce UK tour for May
- The Wave Pictures' new full-length to be released in April