Hey, End of the Road festival looks pretty good this year, eh? It does. And it just got quite a bit better with the new acts that have been announced today, including some very tasty Scottish lads. Have a peek at the new additions for the festival below.
The Fresh & Onlys
The Secret Sisters
In addition to the wonderful new bands that have just been announced, these artists were already confirmed to play End of the Road. It's not a bad list, either, in fairness.
Bo Ningen, Bob Log III, Beirut, Cass McCombs, The Deadly Syndrome, Doug Paisley, Dry The River, The Fall, Gordon Gano & the Ryans, James Yorkston, Joan as Policewoman, John Grant, Jolie Holland, Josh T Pearson, La Sera, Lanterns on The Lake, Lightning Dust, Micah P Hinson, Midlake, Perfume Genius, Timber Timbre, Treefight for Sunlight, tUnE-yArDs, Twin Shadow, Wild Beasts, Wooden Shjips, Woods, Young Man, The Walkmen, Willy Mason.
This year's festival runs from 2-4 September in Larmer Tree Gardens, North Dorset. More information on ticketing and other such matters can be found here.
- Caitlin Rose - The Stand-In
- In Photos: Camp Bestival 2011 @ Lulworth Castle, Dorset
- End Of The Road announces new batch of bands inc. Mogwai
- In Photos: Phosphorescent @ The Scala, London
- This Week's Singles: 27/09/10
- Reeperbahn Festival Preview
- Watch: Caitlin Rose - 'Shanghai Cigarettes'
- DiSection: Caitlin Rose's track-by-track of Own Side Now