Band t-shirts are one thing. We've all got them, right? Sure, some of us possess more than a few of them, collecting the damned things like stamps. Others just have a prime selection, like that worn-out, tatty Wonderstuff one from a long, long, long, time ago. With the crust under the armpits.
Uniqlo have now teamed up with one of our favourite record labels in Domino, to present a brand new series of musical t-shirts. All of Domino artists, of course. In the range you can get your hands on a variety of physical representations of bands like Clinic (there are about seventeen of these, I warn you) Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Wild Beasts, Mouse On Mars, Franz Ferdinand, Quasi and many, many more.
You can find out more by visiting the official webspace thing BUT we've also stuck a couple of them below for you to have a peek at.
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy/Palace:
And here's what they'd look like on some of their artists:
You can also get a free mp3 sampler by signing up on the website. As well as all that, without sounding like a rep from Domino, DJs from the label will be 'taking over' Uniqlo's store on Oxford Street, London, this Saturday from 3-6PM. Goody bags will be given out.
I'd get the Palace one but I'm not a fan of v-necks. And you?
- EP Stream: Luke Abbott - Object Is A Navigator
- This Week's Singles 22.10.12: Everything Everything, Jessie Ware feat. Wild Beasts, Villagers
- Latitude 2012 - Drowned In Sound's Sunday blog
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2012 - Day 3 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- Latitude 2012 Bill: Bon Iver, Bat for Lashes, Brian Cox and billions more brilliant bands announced
- My Top 10 live shows of 2011 by Dom Gourlay
- Spotifriday #121: The Antlers, PJ Harvey, The Shins + more
- DiS' Favourite Albums of 2011: 20-6