Waiting for Wu-Tang records these days is a bit like waiting for your tax rebate. You're certainly entitled to it, you know you should get it, but you're just not sure when. Also comparable to: Swine Flu. We were just pleased enough to at last get Only Built For Cuban Linx II last year, but the news that Ghostface, Method Man and Raekwon were to release a record was still very much welcome.
They then firmed up a tracklist and release date (April 5), plus a snazzy cover, both of which can be viewed below. But what you're here for is the video for 'Our Dreams', which 'dropped' some time yesterday. Starks was always my favourite pseud of Ghostface.
- Criminology 2.5 [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Mef vs. Chef [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- Ya Moms (skit) [ft. Raekwon and Method Man]
- Smooth Sailing Remix [ft. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Solomon Childs, and Streetlife]
- Our Dreams [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Gunshowers [ft. Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, and Sun God]
- Dangerous [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- Pimpin' Chipp [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- How to Pay Rent (skit) [ft. Tracy Morgan]
- Miranda [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Youngstown Heist [ft. Trife, Sheek & Bully]
- It's That Wu Sh*t [ft. Ghostface Killah and Method Man]