- Broken Social Scene »
- Blitzen Trapper »
- Spiral Stairs »
- Wooden Shjips »
- The Drones »
- Atlas Sound »
- Grails »
- Omar Souleyman »
- The Walkmen »
- The Fiery Furnaces »
- The Raincoats »
- Calexico »
- Mission Of Burma »
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums »
A veritable selection of the world's most fantastic artists from across the whole wide world have been added to the bill for next year's Pavement curated ATP, the event so many of you were getting so damned excited about when it was announced a couple of months ago.
A total of 21 bands have been added to the line-up, which was already pretty special what with Pavement playing and all. Here they all are, in a rough order of descending importance (JOKES). Some of you may brand it predictable, others brilliant. Get over it, the both of you.
Broken Social Scene
Mission of Burma
The Fiery Furnaces
Omar Souleyman + Sublime Frequencies
Wildbirds & Peacedrums
A fairly substantial list, with plenty to get yer teeth into. GRAILS, yes please! Wildbirds? Also quite positive! Atlas Sound! Well, I think I really should! Ummmm, Spiral Stairs! Surpriiiiiiise!
The festival has pretty much sold out, so there's no real use trying to get tickets because you will find it VERY HARD. However, if you've already got your tickets, I guess you can be pretty smug about these additions. Enjoy some Atlas Sound below.
- Planet Gear: Eight And A Half's Culture Vulture
- DiS in the Desert: Coachella Festival 2011 Reviewed
- KC Accidental - Captured Anthems for an Empty Bathtub/Anthems for the Could've Bin Pills
- Win: Tickets to Feist documentary screening party
- Constellations festival: the DiS review
- Win: Constellations festival tickets + Leeds goodie bag!
- Drowned in Sound celebrates 10 years with a 2-hour takeover of BBC 6Music
- Listen: Hear four remixes of Broken Social Scene's 'All To All'