In a move that is sure to break our front-page swear filter once more, ATP have added five new bands to the line-up for their Nightmare Before Christmas festival.
Manc Punks Buzzcocks, Canadian Punks Fucked Up plus Spectrum, Le Volume Coubre and Wounded Knees join in on the My Bloody Valentine curated fun at Butlins, Minehead.
Already on the bill are My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, De La Soul, EPMD, Sun Ra Arkestra and The Horrors, which leaves things - as per usual - shaping up ruddy bloody marvellously.
Nightmare Before Christmas 2009 takes place at Butlins, Minehead from December 4-6, i.e BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
Tickets are £150 for room only accommodation and £160 for self-catering accommodation.
For can't cook/won't cook types, the only room only accommodations left are 4,5, or 6 berths which come with either double, single or bunk beds with bathroom and TV but no kitchen or lounge. These are £150 plus booking fee.
Or, if you can cook/will cook, you can get self-catered tickets for 4 or 6 berths which have a kitchen and separate lounge as well as the usual stuff. These are £160 plus booking fee.
More information on the official ATP website
Photo by Toby Price
- This Week's Singles: 06/02/12 Fucked Up, Mount Eerie, Disclosure, The Dø
- Watch: F^^ked Up - 'Turn The Season'
- Leeds Festival - A DiS Summary
- Playing records with Neil Hamburger
- Leeds 2011: A Festival Diary
- F^cked Up announce trio of UK shows
- In Photos: Reading Festival 2011 - Day 3
- Leeds Festival 2011 - Drowned In Sound's Friday Blog