Exclusive: Wire confirmed as headliners at new London festival
The first ever Offset festival arrives with a bang this summer, organisers confirming that Wire will headline the event in east London.
Taking place in Hainault Forest Country Park, Redbridge – about half an hour from London on the Central Line - Young Knives, Chrome Hoof, Ipso Facto and Make Model will also play the inaugural Offset, alongside over 100 other acts yet to be announced.
Those acts will line-up across seven stages – hosted by the likes of Last.fm and Southend’s fine Experimental Circle Club – set in what’s described as “idyllic woodland, surrounded by lakes, wild deer and even a zoo”.
Like deer? Like zoos? Like influential, innovative art-rock, indie and electro? Early-bird tickets go on sale today, (1st May) priced at £35 (£45 w/camping) for the whole weekend, Saturday the 30th and Sunday the 31st of August.
More news on this promising new event will be with you, via us, soon.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standon Calling line-up expands once again
- Spotifriday #63 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Chrome Hoof announce UK tour for October
- In Photos: Offset Festival 2010
- Chrome Hoof announce more shows, new video
- Chrome Hoof - Crush Depth
- Listen: Chrome Hoof-related mix from Nathan G. Wilkins
- Chrome Hoof unveil new album details, offer free track