Dr. Pepper in hiding as Chinese Democracy is finally finished
- Guns N Roses »
Cue hoots of disbelief, G’n’R fans crawling bleary-eyed from the closet, panic buying of Dr. Pepper – ‘cause those ripe wretches are going out business - Chinese Democracy is finished, according to reports in the US.
This isn’t the first time we’ve been here, of course, only to have mud slung in our wrong faces – but TheRockRadio.com are reporting that Geffen Records have received a copy of the album and are bartering with singer Axl Rose over the financial stuff as we speak.
14 years and £6.5m in the making, Rose’s efforts to complete and release the album could be subjected to reality TV treatment the same report suggests – a deal for that is “close, but not signed”, apparently.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Photos: Guns 'n' Roses @ Liverpool Echo Arena
- Watch: Guns N Roses get bottled off stage in Dublin
- Chinese Democracy gets a release date
- You Could Be Fined... and so much more: GN'R leaker is quizzed by FBI
- Chinese Democracy: is the truth finally out there?
- Guns N' Roses: the rockfather's band of choice
- Dr. Pepper in hiding as Chinese Democracy is finally finished
- Velvet Revolver split with vocalist Scott Weiland