Crystal Castles, Futureheads, These New Puritans to headline for DiS at Great Escape: line-up here
- The Futureheads »
- Telepathe »
- Broken Records »
- Cadence Weapon »
- Eugene McGuinness »
- Fanfarlo »
- Lovvers »
- George Pringle »
- Crystal Castles »
- These New Puritans »
- Times New Viking »
As promised yesterday, here is DrownedinSound’s line-up for this year’s Great Escape Festival in Brighton.
Already confirmed is Domino’s Eugene McGuinness, who’ll be throwing the curtains back for us on the Thursday before tipped Edinburgh outfit Broken Records appear onstage. The Scots also play at our DiScover club show in west London this Saturday (5 Apr).
After that come David Bowie’s favourite band to listen to while washing the car, Fanfarlo, and then The Futureheads arrive to round-off a nifty first day.
The next day sees a dramatic decrease in guitars, but don’t expect Lovvers to be bustin’ no faggy synths, yo. After the punk rock comes George Pringle before a Canadian one-two; Cadence Weapon and Crystal Castles blowing fuses, or else pushing Digital’s bank manager to Dover’s cliffs with the arrival of the quarterly leccy bill.
There’s one name missing from Saturday’s line-up, though we should be able to confirm that before the weekend arrives. Whoever it is, the allure of Brooklyn’s Telepathe, Times New Viking and These New Puritans (pictured) will not be alloyed.
Thursday 15th May
Friday 16th May
Saturday 17th May
These New Puritans
Times New Viking
Tickets for the Great Escape are available here at the lazy bird price of £45. See you there…
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Week's Singles: 18/06/12 When Saints Go Machine, Yeti Lane, Kindness, Crewdson
- In Photos: Beached Festival 2012 @ Castlefield Arena, Manchester
- In Photos: Camden Crawl 2012 , London
- The Futureheads - Rant
- James Blake, Frightened Rabbit and many more announced for this year's Live at Leeds
- Watch: The Futureheads - 'Christmas Was Better In The '80s'
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2010 Day One @ Bramham Park, Leeds
- 10 Acts to Catch at Reading Festival 2010 + Roadtrip mixtape