Outkast manager and WCW wrestler found dead after drugs overdose
- Outkast »
In a month of musical mourning, former Outkast manager Chase Tatum has been found dead at his home in Atlanta, with an accidental drugs overdose the suspected cause.
As well as managing the hip-hop duo, the 34-year-old enjoyed a brief spell as a fighter in the World Championship Wrestling foundation.
His father has claimed that a long-term problem with painkillers is to blame for the demise of Chase, who was found on Sunday (23 Mar).
"He was confident he was going to turn things around, to live a normal life again without those painkillers,” his father told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: OutKast Stankonia
- 10 Years in... "Beats" week: Bangers of the Decade - A Spotify Playlist
- Year 2000 - A Playlist of Songs Wot Soundtracked the Launch of DiS
- Outkast manager and WCW wrestler found dead after drugs overdose
- Inkast: Big Boi plotting new release but sticking with Andre 3000
- OutKast's Big Boi working on solo album
- OutKast's André 3000 angers anti-gun campaigners