Bon Jovi attacks Williams, Oasis
American band Bon Jovi have been giving it the big mouth about some of our bands.
Speaking to Glamour magazine, Jon Bon ventured the opinion that Robbie Williams "couldn't fill a bar. He couldn't even sell 500 tickets".
A controversial opinion, if only in the sense that it's plainly wrong.
When asked to match other British bands up against his exacting criteria, the mullet-ridden frontman concluded that: "Oasis couldn't fill a bar, either - and they're full of themselves.".
DiS hasn't particularly cared for the work of Oasis for the last decade, or Williams ever, but even we can see these remarks are NOT CORRECT.
The ambiguity makes my head sore.
- In Photos: Hard Rock Calling 2011 @ Hyde Park, London
- Chart round-up: Elephants, Foxes, Ne-Yo
- The Weekly DiScussion: Is stadium rock back?
- Bon Jovi attacks Williams, Oasis
- UK Music Hall of Fame inducts more
- Bon Jovi guitarist divorces
- Bon Jovi narrowly avoid aeroplane demise
- Nickelback joins Bon Jovi