Public Relations art competition: winner announced
- Public Relations Exercise »
Following this article announcing a competition to design the artwork for the new single by excellent Leicester punk-rockers Public Relations Exercise, DiS is pleased to give our readers a sneaky peek at the winning entry.
Designed by Ed Pentelow, the displayed design will grace the cover of 'Catalyst', released on October 22. Says the band's Tiernan Welch:
"We had an overwhelming response to our artwork competition, especially from DrownedinSound.com readers (from as far away as Germany), and we've selected a winner.
"Ed Pentelow's design is above. We'd personally like to thank DiS for aiding in making the competition possible. The single is released on 22nd October in conjunction with a tour and we'll be thanking all the entrants on the inlay to the single."
PRE's forthcoming tour dates can be found at their MySpace page, here. The band play this Saturday's (August 18) free-entry DiScover Club at London's Notting Hill Arts Club, alongside Dan Ormsby (4 Or 5 Magicians), Mandelbrot Set and Yeasayer. Click here for show details.
- Public Relations Exercise: New single and tour...
- Free-entry DiScover Club, Saturday 18th
- Slam! Bam! Thank you... Grantham?!
- Public Relations art competition: winner announced
- Summer Sundae: Full line-up + DiS does the Fringe!
- Hey designers! Get involved with this Public Relations Exercise...
- DiScover Club update: booked until October!
- Public Relations Exercise - Come You Are Safe, We Are From The Bombs