Hey designers! Get involved with this Public Relations Exercise...
- Public Relations Exercise »
Leicester-based punk five-piece Public Relations Exercise - who are booked to play August's DiScover Club at London's Notting Hill Arts Club - are offering you the opportunity to design the cover for their forthcoming single, 'Catalyst'.
The single is due for release in October through Field Records, and is taken from the band's excellent Come You Are Safe, We Are From The Bombs album (DiS review here). The artist responsible for the winning design will receive a bundle of P.R.E. goodies and, y'know, get to see their work on the cover of a record, which is nice.
The competition's running as of now, and all submissions need to be signed, sealed and delivered by August 11. Send your design/s to:
Forthcoming P.R.E. dates as follows:
19 Leicester Firebug with Meet Me In St Louis, Rolo Tomassi, Cutting Pink With Knives, Lovvers
28 Leicester Sumo with 80s Matchbox B-Line Disaster
6 Leicester Firebug DiS-organised Summer sundae Fringe show with Her Name Is Calla, Meet Me In St Louis, Mint Ive
14 London Camden Barfly
18 London DiScover Club with yeasayer, Mandelbrot Set, 4 or 5 Magicians
8 Guildford Rapturefest @ The Star Inn
5 Leicester Square with yourcodenameis:milo, Herra Hidro
More information available from the band's MySpace site, here.
- Public Relations Exercise: New single and tour...
- Free-entry DiScover Club, Saturday 18th
- Slam! Bam! Thank you... Grantham?!
- Public Relations art competition: winner announced
- Summer Sundae: Full line-up + DiS does the Fringe!
- Hey designers! Get involved with this Public Relations Exercise...
- DiScover Club update: booked until October!
- Public Relations Exercise - Come You Are Safe, We Are From The Bombs