Europe to be plunged into Darkness?
- The Darkness »
Squeaky-voiced mentalist Justin Hawkins is joining such past luminaries as Andy Scott-Lee and Katie Price in auditioning to be Britain's next Eurovision Song Contest entry.
He'll be doing battle next month with Brian I lie under cars Harvey, Liz least attractive member of Atomic Kitten McClarnon, Big we had one semi-hit a couple of years ago Brovaz and two other acts I can't make up hi-lar-i-ous middle names for: Cyndi and Scooch. Wikipedia tells me that Scooch won a Pop Idol-style competition on Live & Kicking in 1999. Brilliant.
This year's event will take place in Helsinki on May 12th, avoiding a repeat of the harrowing ATP clash of '06. Joanna Newsom or Daz Sampson? The New Pornographers or Lordi? It sure was a toughie.
- The Darkness - Hot Cakes
- In Photos: The Darkness @ Manchester Academy
- In Photos: Download Festival 2011 @ Donington Park, Derby
- 10 Today - Happy Birthday to DiS
- IT'S DiSSMAAASSS!!! - A Very DiS Christmas 88-track Spotify Playlist
- Drowned in Friday: Party? Drink? I'm in Love? TFI?
- Freshly Inked: The Temper Trap
- Europe to be plunged into Darkness?