Chinchillafest: it's next weekend! Full listing, ticket info...
The fifth annual Chinchillafest, held over three days at Leeds' Brudenell Social Club, is all of A WEEK away. Do you have a ticket yet? I don't but I can't get to Leeds. But you, you might be able to. In which case, read on...
Tickets for the three days - that's Friday to Sunday, March 2 'til March 4 - cost £15. That, ladies and gentlemen, represents a bargain. Advance tickets can be yours simply by e-mailing the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website, here. Day tickets are also available, check the site for details.
The current, confirmed line-up looks exactly like this:
Japan For Sega
I Had An Inkling
Kling Klang (pictured)
Sense Or This?
Inecto School collaboration with Serfs
Once again, do click to the Chinchilla website for loads more information and links to all bands performing. You'll be wanting THIS link. Here's a story: I picked up a Tigers! 7" in Notting Hill once, and the sticker said it was like '90s Chicago post-rock. Clearly the people in the shop had never listened to it. The silly shits.
- Kling Klang vs. Kraftwerk: kleared up
- Kraftwerk threatening to sue Kling Klang into name change
- Kling Klang plot tour
- Supersonic 2007: the DiS review
- SuperSonic bill: full! Mogwai, Wolf Eyes, Shady Bard and more for Birmingham two-dayer
- SuperSonic 07: tickets on sale now!
- Chinchillafest: it's next weekend! Full listing, ticket info...
- Chinchillafest turns five; celebrates with Trencher, Kling Klang and more...