Massive Attack rope in famous voices for new album
- Massive Attack »
- Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions »
- TV On The Radio »
- The Good The Bad & The Queen »
Massive Attack have revealed that Damon Albarn and Tunde Adebimpe will lend their vocals to the band's next album.
The pair, along with ex-Mazzy Star singer Hope Sandoval, will guest on Weather Underground, Massive Attack's first new material since 2003.
The band play tonight at London's Brixton Academy; DiS will be there, nodding gently. No release date for the new album has yet been confirmed.
- Riot Protection: Massive Attack’s Robert Del Naja makes massive sweeping statement
- The Big Chill 2010: the DiS review
- French festival La Route Du Rock announces lineup for 20th anniversary: win tickets & travel
- Festival News Round-Up #7
- This week’s albums ft Massive Attack, Pantha du Prince and Built to Spill
- Massive Attack - Heligoland
- Massive Attack announce details for new LP Heligoland
- Spotifriday #19: This Week on DiS as a playlist