The rape of the Holy 'Mother: Wolves at your doors, February time...
- Wolfmother »
Yes, we were listening to The Icarus Line earlier. They probably hate Wolfmother as much as Mike Patton does. Which is a hellalot.
But anyway, the aforementioned Aussie hair-rockers - so unique they've their own rack in high-street record stores - are coming to Britain in February.
These dates represent the trio's largest UK dates to, erm, date, in terms of venue size.
4 Southampton Guildhall
5 London Hammersmith Apollo
8 Nottingham Rock City
9 Manchester Apollo
10 Edinburgh Corn Exchange
Wolfmother's self-titled debut album is out now. And by 'their own rack' we mean you'll find their record in bargain bins nationwide. Well, in a year or so, anyway.
- This Week's Singles: 22/02/10
- In Photos: Wolfmother @ Manchester Academy
- Everett True at Falls Festival 2009
- Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg
- This Week's Singles: 12/10/2009
- Wolfmother split, sort of
- Wolfmother frontman in groupie phone row
- The rape of the Holy 'Mother: Wolves at your doors, February time...