Rice is nice?! Singer fella does touring thing
- Damien Rice »
Damien Rice's new album, 9, was released this week. Or last week. I forget when it was, exactly, when my mum brought it home from Tesco. Now he's announced some tour dates. Mum, calm down...
Yes yes yes, people of the singer-songwriter-loving world: Mr Rice is playing four dates next year, in March. They look like this:
27 London Hammersmith Apollo
29 Wolverhampton Civic Hall Wolverhampton
30 Manchester Apollo
31 Edinburgh Usher Hall
Rice releases a single, '9 Crimes', on November 27.
- Latitude: sold out
- Rice Is Nice: Damien takes Fionn on tour
- Hove Festival announces new confirmed acts
- Rice is nice, if you're over 40: singer tours
- Rice is nice?! Singer fella does touring thing
- DiS's chart update: boybands rule, again!
- Damien Rice Wins Achievement Award in US
- Damien Rice - Woman Like A Man