It's OK, not everyone is drinking warm beer and getting wet. There's plenty to do!
Well, well, well. As you're reading this, it's more than likely that you've not made the trek to the Rivermead Centre or indeed Bramham Park for the weekend and, as such, you're totally bummed, mildly bored or actually quite glad not to be attending.
Well, we're never ones to poop out at DiS, and while many of our team are out doing the Reading and Leeds work for us, some are still hanging in the DiSopolis. And yes, we are drinking beer.
We've a little round-up here of stuff to do - outside or in - so that the jealousy/boredom/whatever doesn't get to you too much.
- Listen to Botch covering The B52s' 'Rock Lobster'
- Relive the good old days: Mr. T, No Sweat and C'est La Vie
- Watch Reading/Leeds live on BBC3, all weekend.
- Find the best YouTube videos possible, post them below.
- Talk, talk, TALK!
- Buy some tickets for this.
- Come and catch everyone's favourite disc jockey - DJ CrabbyCrab - rockin' the second stage at this weekend's Get Loaded in the Park event, Clapham Common, Sunday. 5-7pm
- Non-Carling event au choix = this
- In London tonight? Well, mint!
- Not in London at all? There's plenty of gigs to choose from: click here