McDestiny's Child: burger chain "shares our passion for music"
- Destiny's Child »
Replacing ol' Trousersnake as the burger chain's yoof-specific marketing toy, Destiny's Child will front McDonald's' global 'I'm Lovin' It' campaign. They'll appear in TV adverts, and Ronald and his chums will sponsor the group's forthcoming world tour.
Knowles told the ever-hungry press of the world: "We're lovin' (see what she did there? This woman is on the ball!) the chance to work with McDonald's and know that together we'll create lots of fun and cool surprises. McDonald's shares our passion for music, so we can't wait to start connecting to our fans."
- DiS Does Pop #9: The Top 10 girl bands of all-time... ever
- Year 2000 - A Playlist of Songs Wot Soundtracked the Launch of DiS
- News nuggets: a round up of stuff we couldn't be bothered fleshing into full articles
- Pink: loves Osbourne, loathes J-Lo
- Destiny's Child split
- Top Shop boss bags Destiny's Child for kid's party
- McDestiny's Child: burger chain "shares our passion for music"
- STOP PRESS! Dumb pop gossip...