- Thoria »
=Reuben= are already being bothered by loads of people who love ‘em and Thoria are finally being taken notice of after everyone in the real world loved them for 6 months on music telly. Thoria? Who? They got Satan in their lives and they need misery because it helps them to write. Oh, what a fucking cliché? No. Singer and guitarist of the trio, Mart Fromage is from Coventry. He has no reason to lie. He has the following 7 Answers…
1. What is your favourite cheese and why?
Red Leicester...I hate it but it’s my fave because it reminds me of being a kid. Taste wise…I’d say mature Cheddar just because it’s so fuckin tasty. Good nightmares, too.
2. What would be the first thing you'd do if you had a really convincing sex change?
Few things enter my head…Lesbian bar
3. If you had to sleep with another member of your band who would it be and why?
I don’t mix business with pleasure but I’m sure the band would want me after the sex change I’d get.
4. What’s the best thing since sliced bread?
Thick sliced? Hummm…I like a lot of stuff. Maybe just knowing that there are a lot of amazing things since sliced bread…yeah…I think knowing that is enough.
5. Who or what do you really hate at the moment and why?
I hate my job so much at the moment because we are trying to take time to do gigs and struggle a bit to get the space...I hate Tom’s job and Mike’s too...All our jobs stop us doing what we love the most…So what we hate the most is stopping what we love the most…Can't think of a much worse scenario than that.
6. Which member of your band do you hate the most and why?
Well that would be myself, for no reason and every reason,
7. Who’d win the fight: The Grateful Dead OR The Undead with burning spears?
What do you think?
Thoria have already released their debut album ‘Love Sick’ and it’s available in the ‘good’ record stores. It’s probably selling more than a lot of established bands with record deals n stuff so fair play to them, I say. You know this is all sounding too good to you for you to miss out on anything so you really out to go see them at the Kerrang! Weekender @ Camber Sands on the Saturday.